2011-2019 Duramax 2.5" Coilover Conversion Lift Kit (BDS723FDSC)
Convert the front of your Duramax to the control and strength of a Coilover setup while increasing your ride height by 2-3". BDS Suspension has introduced next-level technology in these lift kits for improved fade-free performance, strength, durability, and comfort over any terrain.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 305/55R20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50R20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- Minor metal trimming may be required with 35x12.50R20 on 20x9 w/5-5.5" BS
- Requires minor welding
- Coilovers are preset for DIESEL engine models. The use of the Coilovers on GAS engine models is not recommended due to providing too much lift. Available preload adjustment is typically not enough to achieve desired ride height.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Factory 20" wheels can be reused with stock tire size.
- Dually Models will require aftermarket 20" wheels with a max tire size of 285/60/
- Coilovers are preset to a 2" minimum lift height
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS723FDSC
When you want the best in performance and capability, go with FOX. These race-proven FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers up the ante allowing for next-level damper capability and control all neatly packaged. Designed for bolt-on installation, the engineers at BDS and FOX teamed up to offer this race-winning technology into a bolt-on, pre-tuned Coilover designed to perform and provide correct ride height right out of the box. From valving to spring rate, preload, and hose length; designed to take all the guesswork out of setting your vehicle up and are designed to be used with BDS lift systems. These coilovers use a large 2.5" body, 3" coil springs, 7/8" hardened carbon steel shaft, high flow piston, JM92 advanced racing shock oil, CNC machined 6061 T6 ends, and external remote reservoir to improve damper capability across any terrain.
Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
Front Coilover Box Kit
Upper Control Arm Kit
Drivers Side Lower Control Arm
Passenger Side Lower Control Arm
This system is available for models equipped from the factory with or without rear top mounted overload springs. Be sure to select the correct option for your model, or choose "No Rear Box Kit" to order this system without rear blocks/ u-bolts.
2" Block w/ Overload Springs
2" Block wo Overload Springs
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Improve ride quality and capability with the FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks. Specially designed for BDS lift systems, these FOX 2.0 aluminum body shocks offer improved cooling capacity and corrosion protection. These shocks use race-proven vehicle-specific valving along with an internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design to separate the shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen to eliminate aeration and maximize performance on/off-road.
Steering stabilizer kits are available for models equipped with and without a factory mount. Be sure to select the correct option for your application. Many 2016 models did not come with a factory stabilizer mount on the frame.
NX2 Series Single Steering Stabilizer w/ Factory Mount
Choose this option to add an NX² series steering stabilizer that mounts in the factory frame and Centrelink locations.
- This single stabilizer is an OE replacement. This system will not fit if your vehicle was not already equipped with a stabilizer.