2011-2019 Duramax 2.5" Coilover Conversion Lift Kit (BDS723FDSC)
Part Number: BDS723FDSC-Has Overload
Click here to customize this Kit
|2011-2019||Chevy / GMC||1 Ton Truck||2"-3"|
|2011-2019||Chevy / GMC||3/4 Ton Truck||2"-3"|
Convert the front of your Duramax to the control and strength of a Coilover setup while increasing your ride height by 2-3". BDS Suspension has introduced next-level technology in these lift kits for improved fade-free performance, strength, durability, and comfort over any terrain.
- Fox 2.0 IFP gas shocks
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Weld-in support gusset
- Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, fully TIG welded Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Durometer-specific rubber bushings
- Moog ball joints at the knuckle mount for quiet, low maintenance operation
- Front differential relocation to correct CV axle operating angle
- Clears 35's
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 305/55R20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50R20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- Minor metal trimming may be required with 35x12.50R20 on 20x9 w/5-5.5" BS
- Requires minor welding
- Coilovers are preset for DIESEL engine models. The use of the Coilovers on GAS engine models is not recommended due to providing too much lift. Available preload adjustment is typically not enough to achieve desired ride height.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Factory 20" wheels can be reused with stock tire size.
- Dually Models will require aftermarket 20" wheels with a max tire size of 285/60/
- Coilovers are preset to a 2" minimum lift height
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS723FDSC
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.