2011-2016 Powerstroke 6" Lift Kit (BDS594H)
Centered around two ProRide Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at the factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics. Everything you need to properly lift your Powerstroke.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft (gas only).
- If equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, #123009 is required.
- U-bolts will not work on dually. BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload-equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear airbags are recommended.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS594H
6" Front Coil Springs
6" Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- 2 Radius Arm Drop Bracket
- 3 Bolt Packs
- Track Bar Bracket
- Track Bar Bracket Spacer
- 2 Cam Washers
- Sway Bar Drop Bracket - ( Driver & Passenger Side - 4" & 6" Lift)
- Driver & Passenger Side Front Brakeline Bracket - (6" Lift)
- 2 8mm-1.25 x 130mm bolts
- 2 5/16" SAE Flat Washer
- Steering Stabilizer Bracket
- 2 Steel Stabilizer Spacer
- Bolt Pack - Stabilizer
- Pitman Arm
- Zip Ties
3-4" Rear Leaf Spring (2x)
2" Factory Block
3.5" Factory Block
NX2 Series Shocks (2x)