2011-2016 Powerstroke 2.5" BDS Lift Kit (BDS1510H)
If you want to level out the look of your Powerstroke while improving the ride quality then take a look at this kit from BDS. The ball joint cams return the caster to factory settings to provide stock-like handling and drivability while coil seat shims reposition the lower seat to be square with the frame mount to minimize coil bow. This is a great kit for those who want more than just a spacer but aren't quite ready to jump into the full replacement radius arm system.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- For F250 Diesel models w/o top mounted overload rear springs Front portion of the kit can be installed on an F-350 model, which uses a taller 3-7/8" rear block from the factory, in order to level the front with the rear For a more tail-high stance, substitute #013519 5" rear block kit
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 2 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS1510H
2.5" Front Coil Springs
Front Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Trackbar Assembly
- Trackbar Bag Kit
- 2 Trackbar Bushings - Black
- Trackbar Sleeves
- Grease Zerks
- 2-1/2” Component Bag Kit
- 2 Alignment Cams
- 2 Superduty Front Coil Shims
- 2 4 degree Bolt Adaptors
- Bolt Pack - Lower Coil Seat
- Driver & Passenger Side Brakeline Brackets
4" Rear Block Kit
This option will give a more level front to rear stance.
5" Rear Block Kit
- 2 5" Rear Superduty Blocks
- 2 Superduty Rear Spring Plates
- 4 3/4" x 3-5/8" x 15" Round U-bolts
- Bag Kit
- 8 3/4" Serrated Edge Flanged Nuts
NX2 Series Shocks (2x)
The BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and off-road. Standard in most BDS lift kits, these nitrogen-charged, twin-tube shocks offer 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast damper performance and control.
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Fox 2.0 performance series shocks have been tuned and tested by both Fox and BDS Suspension to maximize performance specific to each application and to every BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on proven Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to maximize the ride quality, handling, and control of your BDS-equipped truck or jeep, whether on or off the road.