|2011-2016||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD Diesel|
If you want to level out the look of your Powerstroke while improving the ride quality then take a look at this kit from BDS. The ball joint cams return the caster to factory settings to provide stock-like handling and drivability while coil seat shims reposition the lower seat to be square with the frame mount to minimize coil bow. This is a great kit for those who want more than just a spacer but aren't quite ready to jump into the full replacement radius arm system.
Part Number: BDS1510H
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Turnbuckle style adjustable front track bar
- Ball Joint Cams
- Coil Shims
- NX2 Series Shocks
- 4" Rear Block Kit
- 2.5" Dual rate front coil springs
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- For F250 Diesel models w/o top mounted overload rear springs Front portion of the kit can be installed on an F-350 model, which uses a taller 3-7/8" rear block from the factory, in order to level the front with the rear For a more tail-high stance, substitute #013519 5" rear block kit
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 2 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.