2008-2010 Powerstroke 6" BDS Lift Kit (BDS558H)
Your 6.4 is a Powerhouse that can eat up miles like no other! Match the power of the beast under the hood by lifting your truck with the BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit. This kit is centered around two Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at the factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Removal of the factory block is required.
- Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS558H
6" Front Coil Springs
6" Front Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- 2 Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- 3 Bolt Packs
- 2 Ball Joint Cams
- Track Bar Bracket
- 2 Cam Washers
- Driver & Passenger Side Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- 2 Bump Stop Spacer
- 2 6" Brake Hardline Extensions
- 2 Front Brakeline Brackets
- 2 ABS Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Stabilizer Bracket
- Mounting Stud
- 2 Zip Tie
5" Rear Block w/o Overload
5" Rear Block Kit w/ Overload
3-4" Lift Leaf Spring (2x)
- Due to limitations caused by the factory block size, installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
Required if you have selected full Leaf Spring Replacements.
U-Bolts - (3-5/8"X12") (4x)
NX2 Series Shocks (2x)
The BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and off-road. Standard in most BDS lift kits, these nitrogen-charged, twin-tube shocks offer 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast damper performance and control.