2008-2010 Powerstroke 6" BDS Lift Kit (BDS558H)
Part Number: BDS558H-Overload
Click here to customize this Kit
|2008-2010||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD|
Your 6.4 is a Powerhouse that can eat up miles like no other! Match the power of the beast under the hood by lifting your truck with the BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit. This kit is centered around two Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at the factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics.
Part Number: BDS558H
- 6" ProRide Coil Springs
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- NX2 Series Shocks
- Two Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Bump Stop Extension
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Steering Stabilizer
- Retains OE steering geometry
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Removal of the factory block is required.
- Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.