2008-2010 Powerstroke 6" 4 Link Lift Kit (BDS560H)
Your 6.4 is a Powerhouse that can eat up miles like no other! Match the power of the beast under the hood by lifting your truck with a 4-Link conversion 6" lift kit. Designed to make sure you don't lose any control while you increase the stance, this also will reduce caster change through wheel travel maintaining controllability on & off-road.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- Removal of the factory block is required.
- Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS560H
6" Front Coil Springs
6" 4-Link Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Driver & Passenger Side Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Track Bar Bracket
- 2 Cam Washers
- 2 Bolt Packs
- 2 8mm-1.25 x 125mm Bolts
- 2 5/16" SAE Flat Washers
- 2 Bump Stop Spacers
- 2 6" Brake Hardline Extensions
- 2 Front Brakeline Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Stabilizer Bracket
- 2 Mounting Studs
- 4-Link Bracket
- 4-Link Bracket
- Fuel Module Spacer
- 8 Bushings
- Upper & Lower 4-Link Arms
- 4 90 Degree Grease Zerk
- 4 1.00 x 0.120 x 3.25 Sleeves
- Zip Ties
5" Rear Block Kit w/o Overloads
5" Rear Block Kit w/ Overload
3-4" Lift Leaf Spring (2x)
BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs will reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing. The actual leaf spring may not be exactly as shown in the photo. Includes OE-style bushings installed.
- Due to limitations caused by the factory block size, installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
U-Bolts - (3-5/8"X12") (4x)