2005-2007 Powerstroke 4 Link 4" BDS Lift Kit (BDS345H)
If you want to lift your Powerstroke, the 4" 4-Link lift kit is one of the greatest ways you can do it! Why a 4-link system? It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- Removal of O.E. block in the rear is required.
- The front dual shock hoop requires different cylinders than what comes in the base kit.
- If equipped with 2 piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS345H
4" Front Coil Springs
4-Link Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Upper & Lower 4-Link Arm
- Driver & Passenger Side 4-Link Frame Bracket
- 8 Link Bushings
- 4 1.000 x 0.120 x 3.250 Sleeves
- 4 90 Degree grease zerk
- 3 Bolt Packs
- Track Bar Bracket
- 2 Cam Washer
- 2 Sway Bar Drop Bracket
- 2 Bump Stop Spacer
- Pitman Arm
- 2 Brake Line Bracket
- Stabilizer Bracket
4-Link Box Kit
Rear Block Kit w/o Overload
This selection is standard and uses a 5" lift block to replace the factory block and includes u-bolts for vehicles not equipped with a top-mounted overload.
Rear Block Kit w/ Overload
6-8" Lift Leaf Spring (2x)
Required if you have selected full Leaf Spring Replacements.
U-Bolts - (3-5/8"X10") (4x)