2005-2007 Powerstroke 4 Link 4" BDS Lift Kit (BDS345H)
Part Number: BDS345H-Rear-Overload
Click here to customize this Kit
|2005-2007||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD Diesel|
If you want to lift your Powerstroke, the 4" 4-Link lift kit is one of the greatest ways you can do it! Why a 4-link system? It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions.
Part Number: BDS345H
- 4" 4-Link Conversion
- 4-Link Frame Mounting Brackets (not drop-down brackets)
- 3" Rear Block Kit
- NX2 Steering Stabilizer
- Anti-Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Lifetime Fine Print Warranty
- Clears a 35" Tire
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that is set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- Removal of O.E. block in the rear is required.
- The front dual shock hoop requires different cylinders than what comes in the base kit.
- If equipped with 2 piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.