Fits: 1996+ Vehicles w/ OBII Port
Are you looking for a way to observe and understand your vehicle's parameters? Well, look no further than the Edge 84130-3 Insight CTS3 Monitor! Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, the CTS3 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicles (1996 and up). The razor-thin 5" display will seamlessly integrate into your cab and allow you to monitor up to 16 parameters and 8 sensors such as boost, speed, temperatures, voltage, RPM, and more.
The CTS3 also makes tracking and improving your vehicle's performance much easier by being able to log, graph, and export hundreds of parameters. You will be able to choose from hundreds of different display combinations that include analog or digital formats, metric or US units, custom backgrounds, gauge arcs, keylines, needles, and much more! Then to top it off, you can set audible & visual alert notifications when certain parameters or temperatures have been met or exceeded. Whether you are monitoring your daily driver, tow rig, or track build, the Insight CTS3 is the monitor you need!
Part Number: 84130-3
- Full-colour 5" capacitive touch screen
- Custom colour mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Ability to add an Edge backup camera
- Internet Updatable
Some features may vary by make/model/year
- Extra sensors are required for certain parameters
In order to utilize a backup camera on the Insight CTS3, a new adaptor will be needed. (CTS3 Camera Adaptor will be released soon!) 1998.5-2005 Dodge Ram coverage will also be coming soon!
- The CTS3 also doubles as a diagnostic scan tool, allowing you to solve the mystery of your "check engine" light!
- Gives the ability to display injector balance rates as well as to scan & display vehicle trouble codes with a full code description
- This is a must if you have a diesel application!
- Keeps your truck running at an idle after you have shut it off, allowing the oil in your turbo cool down.
- Prolongs the life of your turbo and motor by preventing both premature bearing wear and reduced oiling of the bearing.
- From the top pull-down menu, you can start/stop recording you're parameters straight from the device. Then, take your CTS3 to the computer and open your logs with the Dataviewer software!
- Power Switch Screen:
- A great option screen for truck owners.
- It gives you the ability to hook up accessories like aftermarket lights, air compressors, etc and engage them from the CTS3 power switch screen!
Updated Modern Screen:
- Choose over 20 multiple custom gauge screens that monitor your vehicles vital parameters
- Allows you to monitor 10 parameters at once
- Digital Screen:
- Created For the ultimate gearhead that is wanting to watch as many parameters (PIDS) as possible
- 16 parameters & 8 sensors which can all be recorded
- A favourite screen for competition trucks!
Analog Gauge Screen:
- Goes back to an original-style of vehicle gauges
- Designed for customers who like a more traditional, analog-style gauge
- A redesigned, old-school-style with a new-age look
- Digital Dash Screen:
- Combines a hint of analog gauge layouts with the digital number display to keep the trendy new vehicle dash display
- Pitch And Roll Screen:
- Allows you to monitor your G's that you are pulling off the starting line or around a corner
- This screen could also be utilized to see the pitch and roll angle of the hill you're climbing!
- Screen Layout Editor:
- Choose up to three screen layouts & save them to your device to swipe between at any time
- Can be saved for each layout style with black, modern, red, or chrome bezel settings
- Pull-Up/ Main Menu:
Features the quickest navigation to all specific CTS3 Menu Options
- Easily swipe up from the lower screen to quickly navigate from any gauge screen
- Pull-Down Control Center:
- Swipe down from the upper part of the screen to view options that allow you to start a data log, change the wallpaper, adjust theme settings, edit gauge layout, access backup camera, or enter the help section.
- Performance Testing:
- Allows you to test your vehicles newfound performance with one of Edge's various performance tests
- Test your vehicles 0-60, 0-100, 1/4 mile, Or 1/8 Mile
- Save test data on the new track ticket style datasheet!
The Selection Screen allows you to pick from hundreds of basic & advanced parameters that have been grouped together, creating a quicker search experience.
- With the all-new colour mixer screen, you can now custom mix any colour you want and apply it to your gauges or custom background.
- You can also change the gauge arc colours, tint the whole screen & more!