2017-2019 Powerstroke 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit (BDS1520H)
Part Number: BDS1520H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2017-2019||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS 4" radius arm lift systems with NX2 Series gas shocks for your Ford Super Duty offer improved performance, capability, ride quality, & quiet operation. Only the best quality materials & relevant parts go into BDS Kits; which means less maintenance, less time looking, and less confusion for you. Everything you need to take your new Super Duty to the next level.
Part Number: BDS1520H
- Full 4" Front Coil Springs
- Track Bar Relocation
- Traditional frame-mounted design to center the axle and put track bar angle in phase with the drag link
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Relocates drag link by flipping tie rod position from top-down to bottom-up while also dropping the mount position
- Replacement Single Steering Stabilizer
- Front Sway Bar Relocation
- Frame-mounted brackets to properly reposition the sway bar
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Relocates the bump stop position at the frame
- Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Full Replacement HD Radius Arms
- Same design as used in the 11-16 model 2.5" lift systems. Repositions axle and sets caster properly for 4" of lift.
- Rear 5" block and u-bolts levels stance
- Integrated bump stop wing
- Allows for clearance of up to 37" tires.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft (Gas Only)
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.