|2011-2016||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4wd Diesel|
This is one of the greatest lift kits available for your Powerstroke, by converting the front of your truck to a 4-Link suspension setup along with Fox 2.5 Coilovers it means you'll have one of the greatest systems available giving you 6" of ride height with 8" of suspension travel all the while improving your control and strength. This new system far surpasses the performance and capability of your Super Duty's stock suspension with more stability, improved handling, and better dampening in any terrain. These new Coilover conversion 4-link systems are built to perform across any terrain.
Part Number: BDS596F
- The springs are a 5-leaf design with a built-in overload leaf to assist when carrying heavy loads
- 12 adjustment points for high-speed compression
- 10 adjustment points for low-speed compression
- Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Sway Bar Drops
- Double-shear 1/4" thick steel, gusseted construction Coilover mounting brackets bolt in for a direct replacement to the factory coil seats with integrated mounting tabs to retain the factory brake and ABS lines
- Tubular 4-link arms
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Fox 2.0 Series Shocks
- No tools or shop adjustments are needed, allowing you to tune the suspension out on the trail.
- Clears 37" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- If equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft, a #123402 carrier bearing drop kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, #123009 extended sway bar links are required.
- Front auxiliary shocks can be omitted from the kit, the system can be used with C/O installed alone BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload-equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear airbags are recommended.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.