2011-2016 Powerstroke 6" 4 Link BDS Conversion/Lift Kit (BDS596F)
This is one of the greatest lift kits available for your Powerstroke, by converting the front of your truck to a 4-Link suspension setup along with Fox 2.5 Coilovers it means you'll have one of the greatest systems available giving you 6" of ride height with 8" of suspension travel all the while improving your control and strength. This new system far surpasses the performance and capability of your Super Duty's stock suspension with more stability, improved handling, and better dampening in any terrain. These new Coilover conversion 4-link systems are built to perform across any terrain.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- If equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft, a #123402 carrier bearing drop kit may be required.
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- If equipped with a rear sway bar, #123009 extended sway bar links are required.
- Front auxiliary shocks can be omitted from the kit, the system can be used with C/O installed alone BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload-equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear airbags are recommended.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS596
Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
When you want the best in performance and capability, go with FOX. These race-proven FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers up the ante allowing for next level damper capability and control all neatly packaged. Designed for bolt-on installation, the engineers at BDS and FOX teamed up to offer this race-winning technology into a bolt-on, pre-tuned coilover designed to performance and provide correct ride height right out of box. From valving to spring rate, preload and hose length these FOX coilovers are designed to take all the guess work out of setting your vehicle up and are designed to be used with BDS lift systems. These coilovers use a large 2.5" body, 3" coil springs, 7/8" hardened carbon steel shaft, high flow piston, JM92 advanced racing shock oil, CNC machined 6061 T6 ends, and external remote reservoir improve damper capability across any terrain.
Fox 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers w/ DSC
Coilover Conversion Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- 2 Lower Coilover Mounts
- 2 Upper Coilover Mounting Brackets
- 6 Zip Ties
- 2 2” Bump Stops (2.5” Kit)
- 2 Bolt Packs
4-Link Box Kit
6" 4-Link Box Kit
3-4" Leaf Spring (2x)
2" OEM Rear Blocks
3.5" OEM Rear Blocks
Important: With the Coilovers & the Mounting kit provided, you have the option of keeping the factory location shocks or upgrading to Fox 2.0.
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Improve ride quality and capability with the FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks. Specially designed for BDS lift systems, these FOX 2.0 aluminum body shocks offer improved cooling capacity and corrosion protection. These shocks use race-proven vehicle-specific valving along with an internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design to separate the shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen to eliminate aeration and maximize performance on/off-road.