Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
Supports: Up to 175cc/30% injectors
Turbo Whistle: Loud Whistle Or No Whistle
The KC stage 1 61mm turbo works great on stock injectors, it is specifically designed for guys looking to push stock injectors to the max without the extra lag of bigger turbos. This turbo is meant for the guys who tow heavy, want quick spool, more power, but don't want the extra lag associated with other larger stage 1.5/pmax/S2 turbos. The only downside is that it is only meant for moderate injectors (stock and 155cc injectors). It will still run great on 175s but you won't be able to clean up the top end on a heavy race tune.
Part Number: 300017, 300021, 300243, 300262
- 450 to 550 HP
- KC Turbos redesigned lighter 61x88 single plane point milled billet wheel with extended tips to 93mm
- KC redesigned 73x64mm 10-blade quick spool turbine wheel or the optional 13-blade turbine
- Upgraded 360° thrust bearing
- 100% drop in ready(no modifications required)
- New VGT Solenoid
- Brand new! NO CORE required
- Custom Tuning is highly recommended to go with your turbo
- Polished covers can take a 1-2 week lead time
- These turbos are based on the 2004-2007 turbo mounting bracket style. In order to run this on a 2003 pedestal, the 3rd mounting bracket on the back of the turbo will have to be cut off.
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
- EXHAUST BRAKES: Do exhaust brakes work with KC turbos? KC Turbos has found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aid in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.