2019-2021 Cummins 2500 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit (BDS1660H)
BDS Suspension is now shipping complete 4" Radius Arm Suspension Lift Kits. These kits have been engineered for improved on-road comfort and offroad capability. This kit includes high-strength tubular radius arms, front, and rear progressive rate coil springs, your choice of gas shocks, steering correction; everything you need to properly lift your Cummins.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 5.625"
- 35x12.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 4.5"
- T-case indexing ring designed for vehicles with 6-bolt design only, will not fit trucks with 8-bolt
- Will not fit rear air-ride equipped models
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Kit designed for diesel models only
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS1660H
4" Front Coil Springs
4" Front Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Pitman Arm
- Trackbar bracket
- Fish Wire
- Driver & Passenger Side Brakeline Bracket
- Zip Ties
- 2 CV Joint Boot Clamp
- Driver & Passenger Side Sway Bar Drop
- 3 Bolt Packs
2.5" Rear Coil Box Kit
6--Bolt Transfer Case Indexing Kit
2-4" Radius Arm Upgrade Kit
NX2 Series Shocks (2x)
The BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and off-road. Standard in most BDS lift kits, these nitrogen-charged, twin-tube shocks offer 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast damper performance and control.