2013-2018 Cummins 4" Lift kit w/o Air Ride (BDS696H)
Take your Cummins up a notch with this BDS 4" Suspension System. This system is for the all-new redesigned front suspension for the Ram HD trucks. Designed around the relocation of the factory radius arm in order to correct suspension and steering geometry to work with 4" of lift. The radius arms are relocated with a uniquely designed bracket that mixes the ease of installation you get with an adapter-type bracket with the strength and durability of a full replacement radius arm mount bracket.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50 w/ 17" x 9" and 5.625"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18" x 9" and 4.5
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20" x 9" and 4.5
- For rear leaf spring equipped models only.
- The carrier bearing drop kit (122405) is necessary for models equipped with a two-piece rear driveshaft.
- Minor amount of welding is required
- Will not fit Cab and Chassis models
- Not for use with factory rear airbag suspensions
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
Part Number: BDS696H
4" Front Coil Springs
4" 4-Link Box Kit
This Box Kit includes the following products:
- Pitman Arm
- Trackbar bracket
- Fish Wire
- 1/2" Bolt Tab
- 1/4” Spacer
- 2 4-6" brake line relocation bracket
- 2 5/16"-18 x 1" Type 23 self threading bolt
- 2 weld-in bung
- 2 long machined spacer sleeve
- Driver & Passenger Side Radius Arm Drop Bracket
- 2 1/2" Rivet nuts
- 2 Spacer Sleeves
- 2 Cable Ties
- 2 Bump Stops
- Rivet nut installation bolt pack
- Bolt Pack - Trackbar Bracket
- Bolt Pack - Rad Arm Drop Brackets
3" Rear Box - 4" Axle
This system comes standard with a 3" rear block kit that will typically produce a slightly tail-high stance.
2" Rear Block
Choose this 2" rear block kit option if you would prefer a level to slightly low rear stance.
- For NX2 single shocks all around, select Qty:4
- For NX2 Dual front & single rear, select Qty: 6
NX2 Series Single | Dual Shocks
The BDS NX2 series gas shocks offer impressive performance on and off-road. Standard in most BDS lift kits, these nitrogen-charged, twin-tube shocks offer 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving for lightning-fast damper performance and control.
The full hoop design works with the factory axle shock mount and locates the dual shocks to the backside of the coil spring, mimicking the factory shock location. The hoop itself is made from 1.75" x 0.188" wall DOM tubing with a reinforced mounting tab that locates off the factory upper shock mount. 2 additional mount points at the frame make for a strong design that looks great. There is a stainless steel "BDS" riveted to the shock hoop that matches the BDS dual stab kit and 4-link bracket nameplates.
Minor welding is required to add a support gusset to the factory axle shock mount and to add the provided steering stops if the tire/wheel combo installed gets too close to the shocks.
Fox 2.0 Series Shocks (2x)
Improve ride quality and capability with the FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks. Specially designed for BDS lift systems, these FOX 2.0 aluminum body shocks offer improved cooling capacity and corrosion protection. These shocks use race-proven vehicle-specific valving along with an internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design to separate the shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen to eliminate aeration and maximize performance on/off-road.
- For Fox 2.0 Single Rear select: Qty: 2
- For Fox 2.0 Dual Front select: Qty: 4
- For Fox 2.0 Dual Front & Single Rear select: Qty: 6