- Over 350% temperature drop versus the factory system
- Turbulent oil flow design promotes a more complete cooling
- Large 5/8-inch ports prevents inlet/outlet restriction
- Furnace brazed rails have been tested to 300psi of pressure
- Thermostatically controlled 80-watt, 10-inch, 800 CFM electric fan
- Kits complete with all fittings, clamps, hoses and hardware
- Dodge 47RH / 47RE / 48RE / 68RFE - 1/2-inch Cooler Lines
- Ford 5R110 - 1/2-inch Cooler Lines
- Double stacked cores deliver over 40,000 BTU/HR of cooling
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.