Fits: 2013-2018 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
Pusher designed the 6.7L Cummins Coolant Reroute Kit to address the lack of coolant flow to the rear cylinders while cleaning up the exhaust side of the engine. These components were created during the 2.5-year development of the Pusher High Mount Compound System. Thus they are also a great solution for securing the Coolant Riser Tube, Transmission Dipstick Tube, Drive Pressure Sensor, and CCV Routing while making room for other turbo configurations. To top it off, Pusher has anodized the Coolant Riser Adapter for superior corrosion resistance!
Gain peace of mind knowing that it has been developed and tested for over 2.5 years with the Pusher High Mount Compound System to ensure durability and reliability. The coolant riser adapter connection has been tested and proven to hold over 90PSI of coolant pressure as well as a double-digit drop in coolant temperatures!
Part Number: PRC1318CRR
- Addresses the lack of coolant flow to the rear cylinders
- Cleans up the exhaust side of the engine
- Tested for over 2.5 to ensure durability & reliability
- Proven to hold over 90PSI of coolant pressure
- Double-digit drop in coolant temperatures
- Anodized coolant riser adapter for superior corrosion resistance
- Coolant riser adapter machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized for superior corrosion resistance
- Preformed coolant hose
- Brushed 304 stainless transmission dipstick bracket
- Cylinder head coolant adapter
- All necessary hardware and seals
- Results vary by application and use conditions
- This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.