Fits: 2011+ Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
Tired of seeing your coolant hoses laying around on your intake piping? Clean up your engine bay with Pusher's low profile PFP11XXCRR Coolant Reroute/ Bridge Adapter. The coolant bridge adapter has been machined from 6061-T6 aluminum that is anodized in Pusher's signature titanium finish for superior corrosion control. It also utilizes a double o-ring connection that has been tested and proven to hold over 90psi of coolant pressure! Give yourself peace of mind knowing that this system has been developed and tested for over a year with various intake systems and turbo configurations to ensure reliability!
Part Number: PFP11XXCRR
- Cleans up your engine bay
- Lowers hoses to sit closer to the engine
- Machined 6061-T6 bridge adapter
- Anodized in Pushers Signature Titanium finish for superior corrosion control
- Double O-ring connection that has been tested and proven to hold over 90psi of coolant pressure
- Machined 6061-T6 Bridge Adapter
- Polished 304 Stainless steel coolant bridge adapter hold-down bracket
- OEM Tier 1 supplier sourced coolant hoses
- OEM style quick-connect 90-degree fitting at the heater core outlet
- Full stainless worm drive clamps
- This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
Pusher Coolant Reroute Kit Overview