Fits: 2001-2010 2500/3500HD Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD & Hummer H2
Engineered exclusively for the Extreme demands of today's Heavy Duty Truck. Built with pride in the USA to work with stock or modified suspension. Kryptonite Death Grip tie rods will fit any 2001-2010 2500/3500HD and Hummer H2 that has the center link mounted in the factory location and can be upgraded in the future to accept the Kryptonite Center link.
Using superior components and engineering, these tie rods easily outperform the competition. Kryptonite series tie rods can be used with the Kryptonite series center link with our updated inner tie rod. This pair is for use with your factory center link.
Heat-treated Chromoly Nickel Outer Studs
- Bulletproof, all steel inner ball sockets.
- Solid 1 1/4" Hexagon steel body
- Left and Right-hand jam nuts for the ultimate adjustability.
- Tie Rod Bodies come Black powder-coated and Laser Engraved
In recent laboratory strength tests, Kryptonite applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite series tie rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks failed at 17000 pounds of pressure. Kryptonite tie rods held up to an incredible 21000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart.
- Right Inner Tie Rod
- Right Outer Tie Rod
- Left Inner Tie Rod
- Right Outer Tire Rod
- All For Use On Factory Center Link
- Easily upgrade these tie rods to the Kryptonite Complete SS Series Center Link Package:
- CLICK HERE TO SEE CENTER LINK UPGRADE KIT
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease and should be serviced with this grease at each oil change
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn’t care! If you can break it, they will replace it.
- Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer to have warranty coverage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.