Fits: 2011-2020 GM 2500 & 3500 HD Trucks
If you're running larger tires than stock (AKA everyone that ever bought a Duramax) this kit is a must. Kryptonite Death Grip Tie Rods are engineered to withstand the abuse of whatever you put your HD through, they are built with superior components, engineering, and carry the best warranty in the industry.
In recent laboratory strength tests, Kryptonite applied enough pulling pressure to rip apart the OEM, Aftermarket, and Kryptonite series tie rods. The OEM tie rods fail at 9,000 pounds of pressure. The much larger diameter aftermarket tie rods designed to fit lifted suspension trucks failed at 17,000 pounds of pressure. Kryptonite series tie rods held up to an incredible 21,000 pounds of pressure before pulling apart.
- 1 x Kryptonite Left Tie Rod Assembly
- 1 x Kryptonite Right Tie Rod Assembly
- Heat-Treated Chromoly Nickel Outer Studs
- Bulletproof | All Steel Inner Ball Sockets
- Solid 1 1/4" Hexagon Steel Bodies
- Left & Right Hand Jam Nuts for Ultimate Adjustability
- Tie Rod Bodies come Powder Coated black and laser engraved.
- Lifetime Warranty
- These Tie Rods can easily be upgraded to the complete SS Series Center Link Package
- CLICK HERE TO SEE CENTER LINK UPGRADE KIT
- Kryptonite has black and green boots rolling out. We have both in-stock. If you care about colour, please drop a comment in the notes of your order and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- This product will not work with Fabtech lift kits due to their proprietary spindle design that utilizes their outer tie rod. See the correct tie rods for that application here; KRYPTONITE DEATH GRIP TIE RODS 2011-2019 (FOR FABTECH RTS LIFT KITS)
- When running a McGaughy's lift, you may need to modify or remove the lower bump stop bracket for clearance.
- Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime warranty.
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser.
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage.
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? They don’t care. If you can break it, Kryptonite will replace it.
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
Kryptonite Part Number: KRTR11