|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS takes your new Super Duty to the next level with the 4" 4-link Coilover conversion system. These systems are based around the tried and true 4-link conversion offering improved stability, strength and caster control during wheel travel compared to the factory radius arm setup. The 4-link brackets are built from 1/4" steel and key off the factory frame bracket and transmission crossmember for extra strength and utilize heavy wall 2" OD DOM control arms to correctly position the front axle. In place of the factory coil, these systems upgrade to a pair of specially tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers to take your Super Duty to the next level in performance. Available with the standard remote reservoir, these coilovers are preset right out of the box for optimal performance with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and are an easy install using the supplied frame and axle mounting brackets. Paired to these FOX coil overs are a set of auxiliary FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks to further enhance dampening for a smooth ride on any terrain. A forged drop pitman arm and heavy-duty track bar relocation bracket are supplied to correct steering angles and recenter the front axle. Also supplied for the front are bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression, sway bar drop brackets to correct the sway bar positioning, and brake line relocation brackets.
In the rear of these 4" systems BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack and OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 5" replacement block and u-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. The blocks are built from high-strength, fully-boxed steel with an integrated bump stop wing. Both the blocks and u-bolts are finished in a durable black e-coat finish. Finishing off the rear of this kit is a pair of matching FOX 2.0 gas shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance. These new 4" 4-link coil over conversion systems allow for clearance of up to 37" tires. Take your 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs Track Bar Relocation
- Traditional frame-mounted design to center the axle and put track bar angle in phase with drag link Drop Pitman Arm
- Relocates drag link by flipping tie rod position from top-down to bottom-up while also dropping the mount position Replacement Single Steering Stabilizer
- Includes mounting kit, a required component since the drag link is now flipped causing the factory stabilizer mount taper to face the wrong direction Front Sway Bar Relocation
- Frame-mounted brackets to properly reposition the sway bar Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Relocates the bump stop position at the frame Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Relocates lines for proper slack while minimizing the amount the lines need to be reformed Full Replacement, Heavy-duty Radius Arms
- Same design as used in the 11-16 model 2.5" lift systems. Repositions axle and sets caster properly for 4" of lift. Rear 5" block and u-bolts
- Levels stance with front includes integrated bump stop wing
- Allow for clearance of up to 37" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Diesel Model Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, with an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) are required)
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
Part Number: BDS1567F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.