2020-2021 Powerstroke 4" 4-Link Coilover Suspension Lift - Fox/Non DSC (BDS1567F)
Part Number: BDS1567F
Click here to customize this Kit
|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory-stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. Full-length 4" ProRide diesel-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height paired with Fox 2.0 Series shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain and all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1567F
- Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs
- FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks
- Track Bar Relocation
- Traditional frame-mounted design to center the axle and put track bar angle in phase with the drag link
- Drop Pitman Arm
- Relocates drag link by flipping tie rod position from top-down to bottom-up while also dropping the mount position
- Replacement Single Steering Stabilizer
- Includes mounting kit, a required component since the drag link is now flipped causing the factory stabilizer mount taper to face the wrong direction
- Front Sway Bar Relocation
- Frame-mounted brackets to properly reposition the sway bar
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Relocates lines for proper slack while minimizing the amount the lines need to be reformed Full Replacement
- HD Radius Arms
- Same design as used in the 11-16 model 2.5" lift systems. Repositions axle and sets caster properly for 4" of lift.
- Rear 4.5" block
- Levels stance with front includes integrated bump stop wing
- Allow for clearance of up to 37" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Diesel Model Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net the full advertised lift height. Final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, with an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) is required)
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.