|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
BDS 4" radius arm lift systems with FOX 2.0 Series gas shocks & Remote Reservoir coilovers for your Ford Super Duty offer improved performance, capability, vastly superior damping capability to soak up the harshest terrains offroad while offering comfort for your daily commute, & quiet operation. Only the best quality materials & relevant parts go into BDS Kits; which means less maintenance, less time looking, and less confusion for you. Everything you need to take your new Super Duty to the next level.
Part Number: BDS1563F
- FOX 2.5 factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks offer a smooth ride and improved control over rough terrain
- 4.5" fabricated block with an integrated bump stop wing
- Full-Length Diesel Specific Coils for Smooth Ride
- Pitman Arm & Trackbar Bracket for Steering Correction
- HD Radius Arms with 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets to correct frontend caster
- 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations, & maintenance-free
- BDS NX2 steering stabilizer
- Allows the fitment of 37" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5"-5"
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block required.
- Net rear lift will vary depending on the height of the factory block but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft
- Torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs required.
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 5 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.