|2020-2021||Ford||F350 Super Duty DRW w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried & true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, & caster control during wheel travel. In the rear of these 4" systems BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack & OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. The first option is a 5" replacement block & U-bolt kit for the 3-leaf trucks. With FOX 2.0 Series shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1565F
- FOX 2.5 factory Series Remote Reservoir Coil-Overs
- FOX 2.0 IFP performance gas shocks
- Trackbar, Brake line, & Sway Bar relocation brackets
- Traditional frame-mounted design with brackets
- Relocates lines for proper slack
- 1/4" steel 4-link brackets
- Replacement Single Steering Stabilizer
- Includes mounting kit, a required component since the drag link is now flipped causing the factory stabilizer mount taper to face the wrong direction
- Bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression
- Relocates the bump stop position at the frame
- Full Replacement HD Radius Arms
- Forged drop Pitman arm
- 2" OD DOM control arms
- 5" Rear block
- E-coated U-bolts
- Integrated bump stop wing
- Allows for clearance of up to 37" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Diesel Model Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.