2020-2021 Powerstroke 4.5" Coilover Radius Arm Suspension Lift System (BDS1551F)
Part Number: BDS1551F
Click here to customize this Kit
|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Built to take full advantage of the factory suspension design, these 4.5" radius arm systems correct suspension, steering and driveline geometry with room for 37" tires. The arms bolt into the factory mounting points and reposition the front axle to correct the caster angle. Only the best quality materials & relevant parts go into BDS Kits; which means less maintenance, less time looking, and less confusion for you. Everything you need to take your new Super Duty to the next level.
Part Number: BDS1551F
- Full-Length Diesel Specific Coils for Smooth Ride
- Forged Pitman Arm with integrated drag link flip
- NX2 series steering stabilizer with mounting brackets
- FOX 2.0 performance gas shocks
- 4.5" fabricated block with an integrated bump stop wing
- Frame & axle mounting brackets
- Bump stop extensions
- E-coated U-bolts
- 1/4" thick Trackbar drop Bracket for steering correction
- Sway bar & brake line relocation brackets
- HD Radius Arms with 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing & support gussets to correct frontend caster
- FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers
- 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations
- Maintenance-free bushing life
- Allows Fitment of 37" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5"-5"
- 37x12.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5"-5"
- Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. Net rear lift will vary depending on the height of the factory block but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft (Gas Only)
- Torque wrench capable of 405 ft-lbs required.
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. The final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- If installed on a truck with a top-mounted overload spring, with an overload spacer block taller than 1-1/8" UBT4027 (Qty: 4) are required)
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 5 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.