Fits: 2020-2021 GM L5P w/ 6.6L Duramax
The all-new Pulsar V3 for 2020-2021 GM 6.6L Duramax is the clear-cut winner for the L5P tuning market. Stop dealing with wires, expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other lacklustre products. The best performance tuner to ever hit the market is leading the way for ease of install, performance gains, and the only product available that uses steering wheel controls to change power levels while driving, Shift-On-The-Fly.
The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness. By connecting directly to the trucks PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle to optimize performance gains, throttle response, mileage, tire size, fueling, high-idle, and more. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 5 performance levels that can be switched on-the-fly by using the vehicle cruise control + and buttons on the steering wheel. The active power level (0-5) will be displayed using the speedometer gauge. Simply change performance levels to display what power level or hit cancel on your cruise control to display the current power level.
Part Number: 22401
- Up to 136 HP & 291 lb-ft torque
- Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons
- Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
- Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
- Speed limiter adjustment 98-140 MPH
- TPMS adjust 40-99 psi
- Tire size 29-50.9”
- Gear Ratio 2.0-6.99
- Clear DTC codes
- Manual regen function
- Transmission relearn
- High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle
- Transmission slip backdown means the power will decrease if slip is detected
- EGT Backdown power will decrease if EGTs exceed the set limit
- Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes
- Simple installation with no complex wiring harness or ECU flashing required
- Ships with update cable
- The Pulsar V3 Cannot be controlled by an Insight CTS2. Pulsar V3 Requires a CTS3 Monitor for insight control features to function.
- Want to unlock even more features and control? Then check out the Insight CTS3. When used in tandem, this kit pairs the Pulsar V3 with the Insight CTS3 for a potent combination of power and monitoring.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.