|2017-2019||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried & true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade for your truck, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, & caster control during wheel travel. In the rear of these 6" systems, BDS offers multiple lift options for both the OE 2-leaf main spring pack & OE 3-leaf main spring pack equipped trucks. With Fox 2.0 Series shocks to compliment the front setup for all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1527F
- 4-Link brackets are made from 1/4" steel and mount directly to the factory radius arm frame brackets.
- Upper and lower 4-link control arms are made from heavy wall 2" OD DOM steel tubing.
- Massive 2-1/2" greaseable polyurethane bushings create the connection at the new frame mount while the opposite clevis end mounts to the OE rubber bushings at the axle. The lower arms incorporate cam lock washers to fine-tune the axle position for the caster.
- The combination of a replacement track bar bracket & dropped pitman arm decrease steering operating angles & center the axle.
- A single steering stabilizer comes standard with the lift system
- Sway bar drop brackets and brake line relocation hardware compensate for the added ride height
- Full replacement coil springs pair perfectly with standard NX2 shocks or upgraded Fox 2.0 Performance shocks.
- A transfer case indexing kit is included to alleviate front driveline angles
- HD transmission crossmember.
- Rear lift options include a block kit for factory 3-leaf main springs or a block/ add-a-leaf kit for factory 2-leaf main springs. A third option is a full set of replacement glide-ride leaf springs that directly replace both style factory spring sets for a smooth, level ride.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 17 x 10 and 5"
- 38 x 13.50 w/ 20 x 10 and 5"
- Diesel applications Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 38 x 13.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- The transfer case indexing ring will not fit 6.2L vehicles equipped with the 6R100 transmission.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- The indexing ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required.
- For trucks equipped with 2-Leaf main rear leaf pack only. Click here to view an example.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.