|2017-2019||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Building on the 4" radius arm lift systems, these 4" coilover systems integrate FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers and FOX 2.0 shocks to take your trucks performance and capability to the next level. In the front, a pair of heavy-duty replacement radius arms are supplied to correct caster, improve ground clearance, and offer more strength than the factory-stamped steel units. These arms are built from 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. They incorporate factory-style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations and allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life. These work in combination with the specially tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers. These coil overs are preset right out of the box for optimal performance with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and are an easy install using the supplied frame and axle mounting brackets.
For the steering, the steering correction comes from a forged drop pitman arm with an integrated drag link flip. Also supplied is a 1/4" thick gusseted track bar drop bracket to recenter the front axle and keep the angles in phase for improved handling. For the front suspension, BDS also includes a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets, auxiliary FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks and an upgraded steering stabilizer with a mounting bracket. In the rear, a 5" fabricated block with an integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block on the F250 or F350 to level the stance. Longer black e-coated u-bolts and matching FOX 2.0 IFP shocks round out this 4" radius arm lift kit. Take your new 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
- Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs Track Bar Relocation
- Traditional frame-mounted design to center the axle and put track bar angle in phase with drag link Drop Pitman Arm
- Relocates drag link by flipping tie rod position from top-down to bottom-up while also dropping the mount position Replacement Single Steering Stabilizer
- Includes mounting kit, a required component since the drag link is now flipped causing the factory stabilizer mount taper to face the wrong direction Front Sway Bar Relocation
- Frame-mounted brackets to properly reposition the sway bar Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Relocates the bump stop position at the frame Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Relocates lines for proper slack while minimizing the amount the lines need to be reformed Full Replacement, Heavy-duty Radius Arms
- Same design as used in the 11-16 model 2.5" lift systems. Repositions axle and sets caster properly for 4" of lift.
- Rear 5" block and u-bolts levels the stance to match the front & includes integrated bump stop wing
- Allows for the fitment of 37" tires.
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5"
- Diesel Model Only
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123005
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
Part Number: BDS1520F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.