Take your F150 up a notch in strength, control and stance with the BDS 4" Coilover lift kit! This 4'' Performance Coilover Systems brings together the safety and capability of BDS's 4'' lift kits with the uncompromising performance of Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir Coilovers and rear Fox 2.0 IFP shocks for a true blend of on-road comfort and offroad performance. The Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir Coilovers come pre-tuned with Eibach coil springs for impressive high-speed offroad performance and the Coilovers are pre-dialed to provide 4" of lift right out of the box to speed up installation.
These Coilovers are built to outperform out on the trail while offering fade-free performance to push your new F150 to the limits. Supplied is a pair of high clearance one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel cross members, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, heavy-duty replacement ball joints, multipoint differential relocation brackets, heavy-duty differential skid plate, sway bar relocation brackets, new alignment cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer.
In the rear a 4" offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheel well and replacing the factory 1.25'' block to eliminate stacking blocks. Rear brake line extensions and Fox 2.0 shocks round out this kit offering exceptional performance on any terrain and clearance for up to 35'' tires to be installed. This system has been designed, tested, and independently confirmed to integrate flawlessly with the new electronic stability control (ESC) systems and meets FMVSS No.126 compliancy safety standards.
- Lifetime no fine print warranty
- Clears 35's
- Coilover control
- Retains OE driving characteristics
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5"
- 35 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 5-5.5"
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- For a level to tail low appearance use #023416 with Kit#1502H or use #013429 with Kit#1503H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- Kits will work on Diesel Models.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
Part Number: BDS1533F
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.