2013-2021 Cummins 3500 2" Leveling Kit - w/o Air-Ride (BDS694H)
Part Number: BDS694H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2013-2021||Dodge / Ram||3500 w/ 6.7L Cummins & 4x4||w/o Air-Ride||2"|
Fits: 2013-2021 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
The BDS 694H 2" Leveling Kits are designed to lift and level the stance of your new RAM 3500 by using a pair of heavy-duty steel fabricated coil spacers that allow for clearance of up to 35" tires. Compatible with the RAM 3500 4WD trucks, the lift comes from a pair of specially designed top mount steel fabricated coil spacers. They are pitched and indexed to work with the unique coil mount design of the late model RAM HD trucks and are secured to the coil bucket to maintain proper indexing when the coil springs are unloaded. With the additional ride height, the front bump stops are replaced with taller polyurethane units to control suspension compression. Rounding out these leveling kits is a set of BDS NX2 gas series shocks to improve ride quality.
Part Number: BDS694H
- Utilizes heavy-duty steel fabricated coil spacers that allow for clearance of up to 35" tires
- Coil spacers are pitched and indexed and secured to the coil bucket in order to maintain proper indexing when the coil springs are unloaded
- Taller polyurethane bump stops control the suspension compression
- BDS NX2 gas series shocks to improve the ride quality
- Allows for the installation of up to 35" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50 w/ 17x9/18x9/20x9 and 5"
- Will not fit pre 2013 models
- If your 2013 Dodge 1 Ton has the 4-Link Front Suspension Click Here.
- Will not fit models with rear air suspension.
- Not Designed for Cab and Chassis Models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a ‘20 Ram 3500 with the rear air, and I’m wanting to level it! Can you install a leveling kit with the rear air?
Yes we have options for rear air as well, just give us a shout and we can get you set up. 778-754-7090