Fits: 2013-2018 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
This BD turbo is a drop-in stock installation, stock looking replacement that is anything but stock! The larger Ballistic Billet compressor wheel and BD's new exclusive Low MOI QST turbine wheel results in reduced backpressure, quicker response, increased efficiency and increased turbine flow compared to the competition. This results in increased maximum potential power output, right up to 690 horsepower with supporting modifications. No extra parts to install, just drop-in and enjoy the extra power potential.
Perfectly paired with a pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron and designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increases manifold longevity.
Part Number: 1045871
- 50-STATE LEGAL!
- CARB EO No D-553-5
- Drops in to the stock location
- Can support modifications up to 690HP
- Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and Low MOI QST 70mm 12 blade turbine wheel
- The QST Turbine wheel has a 15% reduction in MOI (moment of inertia) which results in quicker turbo response
- QST Turbine blade thickness decreased by 25% allowing for higher turbine gas flow and increased efficiency
- Each actuator is calibrated and tested prior to shipping
- VSR high speed balanced
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
- Gasket, Bolt and Spacers kits are available separately
- 6.7L performance stock replacement manifold for use with the Holset HE351 Turbo
- Cast of high silicon ductile iron to withstand extreme temperature cycling caused during DPF regeneration
- Larger porting design than others will handle any increase in power
- Thick walled casting and integral slip joint prevents cracking and exhaust leaks
- Experience quick spool times and low drive pressures with an overall increase in performance
- Fully EGR compatible
- Open throat outlet flange outperforms the stock manifold
- For pick-up models only. Cab & Chassis cores returned for credit will not be accepted.
- Speed sensor is not included. Swap over your speed sensor from your original turbocharger before reinstall.
- Warning: Some tuning programs may restrict vane opening position which can cause high drive pressures and may lead to turbocharger over speed failure (non-warrantable). Use caution with custom tuning that alters turbo vane position to increase wheel speed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.