Fits: 2011-2016 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
Sinister Diesel 320 Amp OEM alternators are trusted by many Diesel repair shops and stores to be the “fix all solution” for the Ford Powerstroke 6.7L alternator failures which may cause electronics failures due to low voltage from the lack of alternator power that comes from the Ford factory. Sinister Diesel's proudly uses brand new OEM alternator components such as the Stator, Rotor, Rectifier and Regulator to give customers peace of mind to match the Sinister standard of quality. Their alternator will be a direct fitment without any modifications needed. Sinister can proudly stand behind all of their alternators with a 1-year warranty.
Part Number: SD-ALT-6.7P-320
- Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Powder Coated in Sinister Blue
- Upgraded High Output Regulator
- Upgraded High-Temperature Bearings
- 1 Year Warranty
- High Output 320 Amp Alternator
- Because this product exceeds OEM specifications, you must include a High Amp Wiring Upgrade Kit at the time of purchase to maintain the Alternator warranty and prevent damaging the under-sized OEM wiring.