Fits: 2007.5-2019 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
If you're having issues with your VGT turbo in your 6.7L Cummins, you are definitely not the first. You have a few options available to you, such as replacing the turbo with an OEM VGT Turbo, swapping in a non-VGT turbo and exhaust brake, or replacing the VGT actuator itself and leaving the turbo alone.
All these options have their pro's and con's, however, this VGT actuator is by far the most affordable method to get that truck back on the road.
Part Number(s): 1045922 & 1045923
- The actuator is the most common failure on the HE351VE/HE300V G turbos
- Genuine OEM Holset replacement part to restore original factory operation
- Correct intermittent turbo & exhaust brake failures
- Includes new turbo to actuator gaskets
- The 2007.5-2012 6.7L Cummins requires the HE351 Actuator
- The 2013+ 6.7L Cummins requires the HE300VG Actuator