|2006-2008||Ram 1500 Mega Cab||4x4|
Keep your truck on the road tracking straight and tracking well. With a solid axle setup, these trucks are susceptible to bump steer and toe change because of the Y-style steering setup. The tie rod uses a low misalignment Wobble stopper Tie Rod End Boots to prevent unwanted tie rod flop which results in a dead spot in the steering in the steering when changing direction. The complete kit includes a heavy-duty drag link, heavy-duty tie rod, and steering stabilizer mount kit for use with stock or aftermarket stabilizers using a 1/2" mounting bolt.
Part Number: 8567-11
- 4WD models only
- Drag Link is bent to clear factory axle brackets and is compatible from the stock to 4-inch lift. Vehicles over 4 inches of lift will require a drop pitman arm compatibility
- Made from 1-1/2 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of Drag Link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Drag Link comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 03-13 Trucks: 4133-L and 4160-L (Pitman arm side is 4133-L)
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish with maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Strongest Dodge Drag Link on the market!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.