|1999.5-2003||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|1999.5-2003||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|
*Designed for trucks with Banks exhaust. Click here if you have the factory exhaust.
Banks revolutionary design produces stronger braking power than other exhaust brakes. The large-bore housing, streamlined to increase airflow and diffuse exhaust, adds to engine power when Banks Brake is inactive. Banks engineered in a timed valve closure rate to prevent backpressure spikes common to other exhaust brakes and provide smooth operation. Every unit is factory tested and never requires calibration.
Part Number: 55204
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Up to 12 percent more stopping force than standard exhaust brakes
- Increases engine power when not in use
- No maintenance
- Computerized brake controller
- SmartLock required for auto trans (P/N 55266)
- Cast, large-bore brake housing
- High-force, 4 inch vacuum actuator
- Computerized Brake Controller (CBC)
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Stainless Monster T.O.P. turbine-outlet pipe
- In-dash switch
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
- Banks Brake and Banks Power Elbow cannot be used on the same vehicle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.