Fits: 1999 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Recommended Injectors: 160cc | 30% Or Stock
Minimum Injectors: Stock
Maximum Injectors: 180cc | 30%
The KC Turbos 300234 KC300x Stage 1 63mm/68mm Turbocharger is a journal bearing turbo with a Borg Warner 300sxe Style turbine wheel that has been modified to create a 100% drop-in replacement turbo for your 7.3L Powerstroke.
This turbo will surprise you at how well it runs! KC Turbos has torture tested it for longevity and has proven its capability on the dyno as well as the Race Track. The 1.0 A/R Housing is intended to cool your EGT's above 3000 RPMS which is ideal for racing applications. Then for all of the dedicated tow rigs and daily drivers, the .84 A/R housing will provide a quicker spool and cooled EGT's below 3000 RPMs.
- 100% drop in turbo
- 4" ported housing with anti-surge for high flow
- 63mm 7x7 SXE style compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- 68mm SXE style turbine wheel
- Big Head Wastegate Actuator for elevated boost control
- High Flow deleted EBPV outlet flange
- Reliable Journal Bearing Design (Rebuildable)
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- Comes with new 4" intake boot
- KC Turbos Highly Recommends adding these products for the best results:
- Upgrading Your Up-Pipes
- Upgrading The EBPV Pedestal
- Running Custom Tuning
- This turbo requires you to do a CCV mod to the truck since the boot is not long enough to work with the stock plastic CCV tube. If you don't know or don't fully understand what a CCV mod entails, please do a quick "7.3 CCV mod" google search or feel free to give us a call with any questions!
- The Turbocharger featured in the picture is the polished version. Most turbochargers will typically come sand-cast unless specifically requested, however, a polished cover may be added for an additional fee.