|2000-2003||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2000-2003||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
Monster Exhaust Benefits. Replacing the restrictive stock muffler with Banks free-flowing Monster muffler makes a huge difference in airflow, sound and performance. The Banks muffler has a large inlet and outlet. And in between, the exhaust flows straight through, instead of torturously winding its way back and forth inside hairpin chambers and building up back-pressure. And only Banks Monster muffler has an expansion chamber to alleviate the nasty drone that other straight-through mufflers are known for. Banks utilize durable ceramic packing with a high temp rating so it won't degrade like fibreglass. Add it all together and you get a muffler that flows over three times better than stock and delivers a pleasing, throaty rumble!
Part Number: 53509
- Superior Flow and Rich, Throaty Sound
- Straight-through flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201 percent better than stock
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
- Polished-stainless steel
- 4-inch inlet x 4-inch outlet
- Includes hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.