Fits: 1998.5-2018 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins
Typical aftermarket exhaust manifold bolts are much shorter than stock which after numerous heat cycles can cause them to fatigue and start to stretch, leading to exhaust leaks and possible breakage after repeated re-torques. The finish and coating on most of these bolts can also lead to premature corrosion and zinc embrittlement. Replace damaged or corroded exhaust manifold bolts with BD's class 10.9 bolts and black oxide spacers which improve thermal durability to stand up to the heat and non-Zinc plated fasteners prevent zinc embrittlement.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1045982
- Grade 10.9 Hardware meets a balance of high strength and high toughness
- Exhaust spacers ensure fastener operates in elastic stretch without fracture or permanent yield
- Black Oxide coating to matches a BD manifold
- Non-Zinc-plated fasteners prevent zinc embrittlement
- Qty 12 Flange Head exhaust bolts (M10x1.5 - 60mm 10.9)
- Qty 12 Black Oxide exhaust spacers
- Qty 2 Stainless Steel Socket Bolts (M10x1.5 - 35mm)
- Qty 2 Stainless Steel M10 Washer
- 2003-2007 5.9L - Factory heat shield must be removed
- Will fit 1994-1998 5.9L with aftermarket manifold (does not fit OEM Manifolds)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.