Victory Lane Torsion-Flex Class C Race Hauler Hitch (GH-10082)
Part Number: GH-10081
|GH-10082||4-6k Tongue Weight||32k Towing|
|GH-10083||5.5-7.5k Tongue Weight||32k Towing|
|GH-10081||2-4k Tongue Weight||32k Towing|
GEN-Y is a company that gets the various needs different towing setups require. The weight of a race car trailer might not be higher than other trailer types, but if you've got 20 sets of tires, a big block drag car, your full tool chest, and sleeping accommodation all ahead of the axles you're going to have a lot more tongue weight than a regular cargo trailer! This is why GEN-Y has designed a hitch with 2-7.5k tongue weight ratings that will smooth out the connection between the trailer and your class C motorhome while saving you wear on both units and that sweet race car (or cars?) you're carefully carrying inside!
Don't settle for a setup that doesn't value your comfort and the longevity of your machines, look to GEN-Y hitches for all your towing needs!
Part Number: GH-10082
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Versa Ball: 2″ and 2 5/16″
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Adjustable Coupler
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.