Double Adjuster Tube Adapter Synergy MFG 1-1/4" 12 Left Hand Thread, 1-3/8" ID Tube.
Designed to eliminate the need for jam nuts that are normally used when building link suspension and steering systems, allows the suspension/steering link to be adjusted without removal, & fine-tune the geometry by loosening the pinch bolt and turning the adjuster sleeve.
Part Number: 3620-1213
- The weld-on tube adapter is made from solid stock 1018 Steel
- The tube adapter seals the link off from water or other debris entering the link which can cause damage over time
- An integrated drain hole lets any water that enters the threads of the adapter drain out
- (1) Tube Adapter with Pinch Bolt Slit and Tubes
- (1) Zinc Plated Double Adjuster Sleeve to be used with a Thread Shank Rod End
- (1) Pinch Bolt Hardware
- All Adjusters Use A Left Hand Threaded Rod End or Johnny Joint
- Ideal for link suspension designs with weld-on bushings/joints at one end or bent suspension links