|2004.5-2007||Dodge Ram||5.9L Cummins|
Injector Build Specs: R5/170% Over/350HP/65LPM
The Industrial Injection 0986435505SE-R5 is a Stage 5 350Hp / 170% Over Injector that has been extrude honed and balanced to create a perfect matching set of injectors that flow at 65LPM. The Stage 5 350HP / 170% Over injectors should be run with one of Industrial Injections Silver Phatshaft turbos, Single S400 or their compound turbo setups to run more efficiently and help reduce EGTs. Also recommended is a CP3 upgrade like their 120% over Double Dragon Fire Pump or Dual CP3 Kit.
All of the Industrial Injections injectors are built in-house with BRAND NEW Factory OEM parts including the nozzles. There has been a lot of time put into making these the best injectors money can buy, which is why they have balanced these to a tighter tolerance than the original manufacturer. From there each and every injector is then tested on a state of the art Factory OEM test stand to ensure that they meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Part Number: 0986435505SE-R5
- Extrude Honed And Balanced
- 350HP Gain
- Flow Of 65LPM
- 170% Over Stock
- Built With Brand New Factory OEM Parts
- Balanced To A Tighter Tolerance
- Tested On A State of Art Factory OEM Test Stand
- 1-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- A new copper crush washer and o-rings for your installation
- This test includes a resistance test, a system leak, purge, idle speed, mid load, full load, and a static back leak. Also checked, is the solenoid response time, back leak flow, and fuel delivery.
- Sold Individually
- When replacing the injectors in your 5.9L Common Rail, Industrial Injection highly recommends replacing the injector connecting tubes to avoid new injector contamination.
- The most common failure of new injector installations is contamination and the problem that they see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
- Each injector has a $150 core charge and is fully refundable if it is shipped back within 45 days.
- All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.