Fits: 2004.5-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
Injector Build Specs: R2/46% Over/125HP/35LPM
The Industrial Injection 0986435505SE-R2 is a Stage 2 125Hp / 46% Over Injector that has been extrude honed and balanced to create a perfect matching set of injectors that flow at 35LPM. The Stage 2 125HP / 46% Over injectors should be run with one of Industrial InjectionsPhatshaft turbos or our compound turbo setups to run more efficiently and to help reduce EGTs. We Also recommend a CP3 upgrade like our 85% over Dragon Fire Pump.
All of the Industrial Injections injectors are built in-house with BRAND NEW Factory OEM parts including the nozzles. There has been a lot of time put into making these the best injectors money can buy, which is why they have balanced these to a tighter tolerance than the original manufacturer. From there each and every injector is then tested on a state of the art Factory OEM test stand to ensure that they meet or exceed OEM specifications. This test includes a resistance test, a system leak test, purge, idle speed test, mid load test, full load test, and a static back leak test. Also checked, is the solenoid response time, back leak flow, and fuel delivery. For Installation, these will also come with a new copper crush washer and o-rings for your installation.
Part Number: 0986435505SE-R2
- Extrude Honed And Balanced
- 125HP Gain
- Flow Of 35LPM
- 46% Over Stock
- Built With Brand New Factory OEM Parts
- Balanced To A Tighter Tolerance
- Tested On A State of Art Factory OEM Test Stand
- 1-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Sold Individually
- When replacing the injectors in your 5.9L Common Rail, Industrial Injection highly recommends replacing the injector connecting tubes to avoid new injector contamination.
- The most common failure of new injector installations is contamination and the problem that they see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
- Each injector has a $150 core charge and is fully refundable if it is shipped back within 45 days.
- All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.