|2007.5-2010||Dodge Ram||6.7L Cummins|
Injector Build Specs: R1/20% Over/100HP/30LPM
The Industrial Injection 0986435518SE-R1 is a Stage 1 100hp / 20% Over Injector that has been extrude honed and balanced to create a perfect matching set of injectors that flow at 20LPM. The Stage 1 100HP / 20% over injectors can be run with a stock turbo but one of Industrial Injections Phatshaft turbos or one of their compound turbo setups is highly recommended to help reduce EGTs.
There has been a lot of time put into making these the best injectors money can buy, which is why they have balanced these to a tighter tolerance than the original manufacturer. From there each and every injector is then tested on a state of the art Factory OEM test stand to ensure that they meet or exceed OEM specifications. This test includes a resistance test, a system leak test, purge, idle speed test, mid load test, full load test, and a static back leak test. Also checked, is the solenoid response time, back leak flow, and fuel delivery.
Part Number: 0986435518SE-R1
- Extrude Honed And Balanced
- 100HP Gain
- Flow Of 30LPM
- A new copper crush washer and o-rings for your installation
- 20% Over Stock
- Built With Brand New Factory OEM Parts & nozzles
- Balanced To A Tighter Tolerance
- Tested On A State of Art Factory OEM Test Stand
- 1-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Sold Individually
- When replacing the injectors in your 6.7L Common Rail, Industrial Injection highly recommends replacing the injector connecting tubes to avoid new injector contamination.
- The most common failure of new injector installations is from contamination and the problem that they see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
- Each injector has a $150 core charge and is fully refundable if it is shipped back within 45 days.
- All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty
- Please call with Engine Serial Number to verify the application!
- All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be used In "Closed Circuit Competition Only" Vehicles.
- Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.