Fits: 2007.5-2010 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
Injector Build Specs: R3/78% Over/180HP/45LPM
The Industrial Injection 0986435518SE-R3 is a Stage 3 180hp / 78% Over Injector that has been extrude honed and balanced to create a perfect matching set of injectors that flow at 45LPM. The Stage 3 180HP / 78% over injectors Should be run with one of Industrial Injections Phatshaft turbos or their compound turbo setups to run more efficiently and to help reduce EGTs. They also recommend a CP3 upgrade like their 85% over Dragon Fire Pump.
Every injector is then tested on a state of the art Factory OEM test stand to ensure that they meet or exceed OEM specifications. This test includes a resistance test, a system leak test, purge, idle speed test, mid load test, full load test, and a static back leak test. Also checked, is the solenoid response time, back leak flow, and fuel delivery.
Part Number: 0986435518SE-R3
- Extrude Honed And Balanced
- 180HP Gain
- Flow Of 45LPM
- 78% Over Stock
- Built With Brand New Factory OEM Parts
- A new copper crush washer and o-rings for your installation
- Balanced To A Tighter Tolerance
- Tested On A State of Art Factory OEM Test Stand
- 1-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Sold Individually
- When replacing the injectors in your 6.7L Common Rail, Industrial Injection highly recommends replacing the injector connecting tubes to avoid new injector contamination.
- The most common failure of new injector installations is from contamination and the problem that they see most on these comes from the injector connecting tubes.
- Each injector has a $150 core charge and is fully refundable if it is shipped back within 45 days.
- All Industrial Injection products are covered by a one year/unlimited mile warranty
- Please call with Engine Serial Number to verify the application!
- All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For "On-Road", "Off-Road", or "Dual-Use". These Products May Only Be used In "Closed Circuit Competition Only" Vehicles.
- Compliance With State And Federal Emission Standards Is The Consumer's Responsibility.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.