Fits: 2019-2023 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500
Have you ever noticed a difference in ride control when driving empty vs. driving fully loaded? That is because your truck's factory suspension was designed as a compromise between capability and comfort. So when you are hauling heavy loads, the rear springs can be pushed to the limit. The result can cause an excessive bounce, sagging ride height, and an overall feeling of instability. You can easily solve this problem the simple addition of the Pacbrake HP10340 HD Rear Air Suspension Kit. This system allows you to evenly distribute weight to your tires and support any load without overtaxing your existing system!
In order to give you maximum strength and durability, this kit utilizes Pacbrake's heavy-duty air springs (or air helper springs) with one-piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires. With Pacbrake, you can level your truck's stance and eliminate your vehicle's sag, sway and bottoming out while providing added support for an overall smooth and safe ride!
Part Number: HP10340
- Eliminates excessive bounce, sagging ride height, & an overall feeling of instability
- Evenly distributes weight to your tires
- Allows you to support any load without overtaxing your existing system
- Utilizes heavy-duty air springs with one-piece aluminum end caps and nylon reinforced rubber to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant roll plates
- Precision laser-cut powder coated steel brackets
- Grade 5 plated hardware
- Airline & All accessories required for the perfect bolt-on install
This will not fit trucks equipped with Adaptive Ride Control. AT4/Trail Boss trucks will require a 2" spacer.
- For installation instructions, Please Click Here
AMP HD Air Suspension In Action
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have a kit for a 2017 dodge Ram
It turns out the Pacbrake system was in our database only listed as a 2019-2020 kit, where in fact it is 2009-2020 for models without air suspension. I've attached a link to the listing, it may take about a half hour or so to update with the correct years listed.