Fits: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
The factory silicone couplers on the 1994-2002 Cummins powered Dodge Ram trucks are usually pretty tired by this point and were not designed to handle the task of elevated boost levels common today. The factory T-bolt clamps do not have stainless hardware and are commonly rusted tight on the lower connections on trucks in northern states. Replacing your weak factory connections with the Pusher HD silicone couplers and full stainless T-bolt clamps can save you from being stranded on a long trip or more importantly losing a race due to a blown coupler! They also make working on your truck in the future much more enjoyable.
Part Number: PDC9402CCU
- Replaces weak factory connections
- Makes working on your truck in the future more enjoyable by not having to deal with rusted tight connections
- Proven to hold 70PSI plus of boost
- 5 Silicone Ply's & 4 Polyester Plys
- Full Stainless T-Bolt Clamps down to the stud & nut
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.