Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
The Pusher 3" Cross-Air works with the factory intake manifold or any factory replacement manifold and is the most cost-effective way to protect your front and rear cylinders on trucks under the 500HP mark. The Cross-Air adapts to existing ports at the front and rear of the intake plenum that is normally sealed off with freeze plug style fittings from the factory. By splitting off the driver-side charge tube and creating two additional parallel paths to those ports, cylinders 1, 5, and 6 can be better supplied with air. This helps balance the engine temperatures and load at each cylinder greatly.
To ensure optimal penetration without impacting airflow, this entire package has been fully TIG welded and utilizes mandrel-bent tubing. With this kit, you will notice a significant drop in EGT's due to better-equalized airflow to cylinders 1, 5, and 6, as well as an increase in fuel mileage, throttle response, and turbo spool!
Part Number: PDC0307CA
- A cost-effective way to protect your front & rear cylinders un trucks under the 500hp mark
- Adapts to existing ports at the front and rear of the intake plenum
- Better supplies cylinders 1, 5, & 6 with air to help balance the engine temperature & load
- TIG-welded & Mandrel-Bent tubing
- Lowers EGT's
- Increases fuel mileage
- Increases throttle response
- Increases turbo spool
- Machined cylinder head adapters
- Heavy-duty 4-ply silicone couplers
- Stainless T-bolt clamps
- All required hardware
- For an additional charge, select powder coating colours are available on this kit.
- For 3rd Gen Dodges, the APPS sensor is typically found on model years from 2003 to 2004.5 5.9L Cummins. If your truck has an Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor (APPS) Bracket you will need to grab this Relocation Bracket!