Fits: 2011-2019GM 2500 & 3500 HD Trucks
Kryptonite upper control arms are made from laser cut steel, then machine formed and precision welded for ultimate strength. Our control arms are built with pride in small town USA and backed with a lifetime warranty. Kryptonite UCA kits will improve the ride of any leveled or lifted GM 2500-3500 HD truck. Also a great upgrade for your stock height truck. Kryptonite UCA's are compatible with any stock or leveled 2500-3500 HD and most suspension lift kits.
- 1 x Drivers side upper control arm
- 1 x Passenger side upper control arm
- 4 x Control arm sleeves
- 8 x Control arm Bushings
- 2 x Kryptonite Bolt in Upper Ball Joints
- 1x Hardware package
- When running stock wheels with oversized tires clearance is limited and may rub control arm. Please contact us prior to purchasing if running this setup.
- Access to grease fittings on your upper control arms can often be a pain. Kryptonite has eliminated this problem by changing the locations on its newest version of the upper control arms from Kryptonite
- The hardware kits with your arms include multiple grease fittings as well as grease port plugs. This allows you to have great serviceability no matter how your upper control arms sit.
Kryptonite Cam Bolt Kit
- Recommended when replacing the Upper Control Arms.
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty:
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer
Kryptonite Part Number: KRUCA11
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can these work with a 6 inch lift, 35 inch tires and 20 inch wheels?
I got a 2011 3500 single wheel duramax with a 6.5 bds lift with stock UCA’s Will they fit?
Hi, I’m running 20” OE rims and tires. Are there contact/rubbing issues using these UCAs