Fits: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD 8-Lug Trucks & More
This insanely strong center link has been engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs and steering geometry. This steering system is modelled after the Center Link on the H1 Military Hummer, this is a much stronger design when compared to what's offered from the factory on all non-Hummer GM HD Trucks. It can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler / Pitman arms. It will work with the PISK support system. The PISK system should be run if you are going to be 4 wheel launching or Sled Pulling.
- Engineered to maintain all factory alignment specs & steering geometry
- Modelled after the center link on the H1 Military Hummer
- Can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms
- Will work with the PISK support system
- 1 x Kryptonite Series Solid Center Link
- 2 x Kryptonite Series Tie Rods
- Size: 1- 5/8 inch Hexagonal
- Material: 1144 Stress-Proof Carbon Steel.
- Finish: Zinc
1144 Stress-Proof Carbon steel
|4140-4130 Chromoly steel|
|Tensile Strength||115,000 psi (Min.)||85,000–110,000 psi|
|Yield Strength||100,000 psi (Min.)||70,000–85,000 psi|
- If installing the KRYPTONITE series center link on a leveled truck you may need to install longer swaybar end links depending on how high the torsion bars have been adjusted. We recommend the Kryptonite HD swaybar endlinks. This kit will only work on trucks that keep the center link in the factory position. If your truck has been lifted make sure the lift kit you have is a spindle style kit, not a control arm drop.
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease they should be serviced with this grease at each oil change.
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty:
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break it, they will replace it!
- Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer
Kryptonite Part Number: KRCLP10